Free video source for Hillsong fans on Youtube - Lagu Rohani Terbaik Indonesia





I Will Not Forget You #2 - Enter the worship circle





This video is so amazing, another version of beautiful worship song "I will not forget you".

LYRICS:

Many men will drink the rain
And turn and thank the clouds
Many men will hear You speak
They will never turn around

But I will not forget You
You are my God my King
With a thankful heart
I bring my offering

And my sacrifice is
Not what You can give
But what I alone can
Give to You

A greatful heart I give
A thankful prayer I pray
A wild dance I dance before You
A loud song I sing
A huge bell I ring
A life of praise I live before You

Many men will pour their gold
And serve a thing that shines
Many men will read Your words
They will never change their minds

Labels: , , ,



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © hillsongtube.
Powered by Blogger.